Skip to main content

Spirituality

I heard someone say: "we could not get lasting happiness through this material body and senses." Well, I agree on that one and I'd like to add: it is best to live in such a place where everyone understands that we are all spiritual in nature. If I am a spirit, I am not asking for freedom.

I simply understand that at this present time of ours, part of us is material being. We are imperfect but are given a chance to heal or reconstruct such imperfection into something that is spiritual by going into several stages or processes. There are lots of challenges here in the place we call 'world' but as spirits, we look forward to another dimension where love, life, and happiness are everything. Thus freedom is not anymore essential because of the perfection that everybody has got.

I also believe that there are two kinds of spirits, the good and the bad. That's why wearing this temporary body of ours means we are subjected to those two conflicting forces. That's why also, I believe people need rules (or perfect rules). Just like in paper, we could not draw a straight line without using a straight edge. Yet, I think straight edge will also be unnecessary if every spirits are one. The ideal one is to have a GOOD spirit.

To prove that we are one in spirit, I consider 'NO' answers to all of the following questions:
  1. Is it possible to NOT see litters if there are "candy wrappers" to scatter?
  2. Is there NO collision when other cars drive into your lane or tries to block you way?
  3. Can we see ugly faces if everyone around us looks good?
  4. Can we suffer pain when people do not err because they are transformed?
  5. Do we feel insecure when we know we are as important as others?
This lifetime of ours is a great challenge. I shall say I'm not righteous because I can do mistake sometimes but hope that everybody could be understanding. And if ever one is affected, hope too that he/she is able to forgive me. Same thing with the reverse side of it.

Therefore, living in this imperfect world is being responsible, recognizing "perfect rules", practicing virtues, and allowing God to take control. That way, we would be able to transform ourselves into spiritual being towards happiness and love in time eternity, on a peaceful environment, at a place called heaven.

Comments