Skip to main content

How I May Handle Forgiveness..,

This entry must be Part 2 of my old post, entitled The Challenge of Dealing With A 'Little Grudge'.

For a peaceful and happy life, they say that grudges or anger must be rejected or forgotten in just a short period of time. That might be true but very ideal. What I don't like about idealism is I end up being frustrated. At this point in time, I think I'm in the transition of adapting some kind of philosophy... details about it I couldn't express yet but as you dear readers go through this scribble, you'll probably get a glimpse on what I mean. Anyway I simply believe that there is no such thing as "forgetting the past" because every event that occurs in one's life tend to retain in memory be it positive or negative.

What really is important are the feelings and the pattern of thoughts that grow each day within me. These things change. I knew I had been sick while keeping all those grudges but very hopeful that this sickness can be cured. Since those people I've dealt with left great impact to my life, I say it will take a lot of time for me to get healed.

I'll try to practice the combination of logical thinking and intuitive mind. I want happiness and joyfulness and I have to act on it. Unfortunately, with all these grudges I have I wouldn't get to the state of being what I really want. I can go for forgiveness and I can do that not only because they say it is the right thing to do but most of all because I FEEL it's the best thing I'd like to do. I'll be forgiving and the reason for that is only "ME". I need to be aware of what I'm thinking and what I want because everything that I do is connected to every single person or thing in the
universe. Understanding causes and effects, and at the same time recognizing what I love to
do would make my goal in the first hand happen. I don't need to worry about the "how" of these
because it is the work of God.

******* Off topic:

You probably have noticed that it took me so long (again) to update this blog. Primarily because I am currently reading the book of "The Tao of Physics" (Fritjof Capra) and at the same time been reading other blogger's "Laws of Attraction".

And besides, brand new school year has just begun and work calls for arranging class schedules, preparing syllabi, & reading/re-reading lesson topics... but I have to and I love to write many things in all my blogs.

Comments