Skip to main content

The Speaking Engagement


A friend of mine has invited me to render a short talk on Web stuff over a group of students, faculty members and school officials in their campus. Well, I never had the second thought to consider the idea because I think it will open so many opportunities for me. Not in terms of money but exposure and experience are best earned beyond monetary value and besides, I never thought somebody would think I am capable of conducting lectures on IT and let the audience believe I am credible to my speech. :D



I knew myself to have lots of guts sometimes and never cared about what others may say when I do things the first time. In this case, I simply believe that I'm given the chance to share my humble knowledge and let the banner of EAC, my present work rise up in another town.

It was really my pleasure, or more than that my honor to be a guest speaker to a well-promoted event in Cainta Catholic College. To Ms. Girlie Atienza, my dearest friend, I thank you for organizing such wonderful seminar and for making me part of it.

Here's the outline of my presentation:

1. Introduction to Web
2. Various Possibilities on the Web
3. e-Business and e-Learning
4. Websites and Web Pages
5. Summary

Comments

Unknown said…
Ma'am, nose bleed... hehe...