Skip to main content

Partial List

In this post I give a partial list of the many things I'd like to thank God for. There is no specific order of importance but to make it easier to enumerate, I think I can follow the sequences of events I just did the whole day today...


  • That I'm alive today. That I can breath and I can move.
  • For another day or another 24 hours of time. For another chance to do the things I want to do.
  • For peaceful night that has just passed by. For a good sleep and a chance to take a rest.
  • For the mattress, the linens and the pillows that give comfort while I subject myself to snore and to dream.
  • For the toilet seat that catches my body wastes.
  • For the warm atmosphere the sun gives throughout the day. Such lead me to appreciate the damp of the wind over my skin.
  • For the amazing light of the sun that makes it possible to see the beauty of all things in my environment.
  • For the music, its rhythm or its beat that leads me to connect to my soul.
  • For the physical exercise I had learned. For the joy and understanding that it is good not only for my body but also for my mind and spirit.
  • For some electronic gadgets that provide me information and give means of communication to loved ones in far away places.
  • For knowledge on so many things, for insights and meaningful ideas.
  • For food that I get and for the tools used to prepare the food.
  • For my taste bud. For the sensation I get while I eat or drink.
  • For the water that flows out of the shower as I stand beneath it. For another sensation as I feel the rushing of liquid from my head down to my neck, to my body, to my legs and down to my feet.
  • For the cleansing power of soap in my bath.
  • For the strength to do some chores. For unusual cheerfulness and light feeling as I do it, and even until I finish it no tiredness that I feel.
  • and
  • for
  • many
  • more...
I pray that I can have more time and opportunity to write and express how grateful I am and tell the whole world that God is good and I am very blessed. Thus, I can stay happy.

Comments