Skip to main content

I Miss You

Hi Baby, It's your birthday today...
Don't you know how I really really miss you?
Sorry but I almost cannot breath;
When I think that I can't even hold you now in my arms.



But, baby I know I shouldn't ask:
How are you, or where are you, or what do you do...
I know I shouldn't feel regretful,
Neither blame myself for anything in the past.

Maybe I should only be thankful;
That once in my life I was able to hold you,
Kiss you, frown at you, and laugh with you;
On that time and space we mortals knew.

I know I should be glad that you're home now;
One day I'll be there too.
I knew it, I knew it:
You and my Savior are preparing that state for me.

In spirit we are with God;
I may not see you physically;
But, as I try to live in the spirit...
I am convinced that we've never been parted.

Beijah Rose, my baby I love you.

Comments

JunnieStar said…
This is so touching, such a place of entering your soul. I feel privileged to be witness to your love.

Blessings,
Starshine
Albine Bodo said…
Thank you my Soulmate Starhine. Feel honored you came here. With all my humility, I'd like to express my sincerest gratitude for this attention you just gave me. I know your heart is so wonderful that a seeker like me has a special place in it.

Blessings from Heaven above, my dear Soulmate Starshine Junnie.

Love and respect,
Bing