Skip to main content

Christmas in the NOW


I'm celebrating Christmas in the NOW. I choose to feel Christmas everyday as a way of being happy always. The intensity of my feeling rises because the Philippines has the longest celebration of Christmas season, I think.
The month of SeptemBER, simply means the start of Christmas time! Why? The last 4 months of the year we get the common 3-letter syllable "BER" - DecemBER 25th is the grand party as thought to be the birthday of Lord Jesus Christ. Early today, Christmas songs are heard in the air. Wives start decorating our homes with Christmas trees, lights, nativity scene, and lanterns. Furthermore, "Santa Clauses" start making a list.

As for my personal reflection NOW, I picture the infant Jesus Christ and it's meaning with respect to my desire to achieve my innocence state, which was lost upon hearing some false teachers. But, in the NOW I shall be a child again: pure, new, simple amusing, responsive, honest, can't make lies, dreamer, non-judgmental, and dependent but having minimal expectations.

While being a child, I shall be an adult, too in the sense that I....
(Whichever comes first)
+ Shall have enough to share enough to others!
+ Shall create and observe my creations!
+ Shall remember mySelf and rejoice with mySelf!
+ Shall re-member with the many like-minded people in the community!
+ Shall stay thankful all the time!
+ Shall stay, feel, give, open, and live in love!

Merry Christmas!

Comments