Skip to main content

Taking Care of My(physical)self

Do I love you because you're beautiful,
Or are you beautiful because I love you?
~Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II, Cinderella


Blogger Albine


With regards to taking care of my physical body and staying good-looking all the time, the following are a few guidelines I give to myself:


  1. The mantra is "I am OK despite of everything". Train my mind to believe that I look good, and feel good about myself.
  2. The skin, especially the face is the next area of concern. If pimples or other blemishes exist don't panic. Instead, look for better ways to prevent them.
  3. With regards to scars, be patient. Maintain a lifestyle that helps re-generate damaged cells and tissues. No smoking as it contributes to oxidation process. (Never been a smoker though)
  4. Handle stress wisely through daily meditation and taking foods for the soul. Maintain positive attitudes, peacefulness and beauty from within.
  5. Watch my daily diet. Remain semi-vegetarian but I can be vegan as much as I can. Get foods in season and in variety. There must be fiber, anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals. Find ways to maintain proper digestion and good blood circulation.
  6. Drink lots of water.
  7. Engage in physical activities like yoga and/or gym.
  8. Have quality sleep daily.
  9. Herbal treatment of disease, as much as possible.
  10. Switch to organic body care products. Get the benefits, enjoy the results and share the good news to others. I just tried Humanhearts Nature line of personal hygiene and now I'm starting to be a distributor. Here's the link:


Comments