Skip to main content

The Gap

Life with Albine on YouTube
Albine's content writing invaded YouTube!

I started this blog in 2007. That time, I thought that i'd keep this blog as a personal diary online. See the archives, it was indeed a personal diary. I was able to write stuff from 2007 until 2010! Then I stopped.

For more than a decade since 2010 until late this year 2019, that was the gap.

Then today, I think that it'll be nice to revive this blog again. My channel on YouTube compelled me to write again and a blog would be nice to turn my video into texts but also I need to see if this platform would be able to provide a way to store audio-only contents that my audience will be able to download, should they wish to do so. Let's see!

By the way, I wish to introduce to the whole world that I'm currently active on YouTube. Please visit my channel:


I hope that my videos all work for you or if not, feel free to come back to this page because I'll be writing my lessons here as another avenue for you to access my contents.

That's it for now, and I hope that you are doing well.

Comments