Skip to main content

Thanks, Blogger.com

Well, this is my first post here at Blogger.com. Actually, I begun blogging somewhere in another site but I didn't get through it so far... it was difficult, or I don't know. Hope this new-found site will be a success to all my weblogs.

I love writing, so allow me to tick this keyboard and display my words on your screens. I wish people would see my little contributions.... I wish myself, who is nobody, be known to many and be recognized. I call on you: my dear loved ones, friends, acquaintances, someone, or anybody to join me here. Hope you always drop by (to know more about me) as I may do the same with your own blogs. I would appreciate your posting of comments so that I can go on, sharp and clever, with my passion for writing.
Welcome to Albine's Corner!

Comments

Let me be the first to welcome you here. Gonna go check on your other posts. Hope to see more from you.