Skip to main content

Filling In My Food Storage


I
t was September 11th, 6:00 P.M.

Here's what I bought from the wet market as I dropped by before going home from work:
  • Tofu
  • Kalamansi
  • Cabbage
  • Spring Onions
  • Celery
  • Bean Sprouts
  • Carrots
  • Cucumber
  • Pears
  • Ampalaya
  • Pechay
  • Onions
  • Tomatoes
  • Cooking Oil
Well, I'm a vegetarian right now. This is my act towards my quest and advocate of wellness.

I am not good in cooking, but I try to do it wholeheartedly. There's no one else to do it for me, anyway. Most of the time I saute or blanch vegetables. A little creativity on salad dressings and well familiarization on herbs made my food enjoyable. Care to dine with me? ;)

Comments

What, no meat in that list? I'd go crazy without meat ... LOL!

I must have my daily dose of a meat dish or my meals would just seem incomplete ... :D
Albine Bodo said…
Yeah, no meat. I've learned to exclude meat in my meals, for some reasons. :-)