Skip to main content

A Thesis Title

How about my graduate studies? Well, I've been worried about a certain subject, which is "Research Seminar 1". The thesis title I submitted before was not approved by my professor because that was mainly a descriptive type of research. What she was expecting from us is both a descriptive and an experimental research all in one. Then something about "Air Pollution" comes into my mind.

Hmmm, air pollution... and why that particular area of interest? Indeed, there's one big reason behind this thing: my child died of asthma. In other words, she died due to air pollution! Truly, my child became the biggest meaning of my existence on earth. I really strived hard just for her. She has been my inspiration. Now that she's in the house of the Lord, she's still the second reason in everything I do. This thesis would be a milestone both to my educational and professional lives and I acknowledge Beijah Rose, my pretty child on this.

Will It be easy for me to do such kind of research? As of now, I don't know.... the fact is, such topic's still so broad. Gotta do lots of readings before I can come out of a specific topic. Wish me luck?

Comments