Skip to main content

Weekend Plan


I
'm looking forward to another weekend. Here's my "to do" list:

  1. Wash my clothes - Friday night
  2. Study my report in OS (Operating System) - Friday night
  3. Attend to OS class, I'm a reporter - Saturday morning
  4. Meet my group mates in BPR (Business Process Re-engineering) subject - Saturday afternoon
  5. Buy a topographic map - Saturday afternoon
  6. Internet: research on CO (carbon monoxide) measurement system - Saturday evening
  7. Internet: download related theses and concepts - Saturday evening
  8. Read, read, read on downloaded materials - Saturday evening
  9. Think, organize ideas - Saturday evening
  10. Start writing - Saturday late night
  11. Wake up early - Sunday morning
  12. Attend mass - Sunday morning
  13. Internet, read, write - Sunday morning 'till noon
  14. Short sleep - Sunday, after lunch
  15. Self-hair-spa - Sunday afternoon
  16. Housekeeping: sweep, clean, iron clothes
Ya think I'm busy? Gosh this is another typical weekend for me!

Comments

Unknown said…
you must be very busy person. I thought I was alone in the busy world but hey I jhave company :)
Albine Bodo said…
Hi Delius, yeah you've got a company:) I'm so busy but is it alright to complain? :)
Wow Albine, that's a pretty long weekend plan ... LOL! I normally vegetate and refrain from using my brain on weekends ... LOL!

Happy Monday to you.
Albine Bodo said…
Good for you, Nick :) Honestly not all the items in my list had been done, anyway ...LOL! Just did a little brain functions last weekend, but a lot of housekeeping still made me so busy. Brain can't work properly when I see all the mess in the house... LOL!

Happy Monday to you, too!
Unknown said…
Ohooooo, full weekend :D
Albine Bodo said…
Welder, nice to see you here. Hope your weekend's not like mine:-)
Milton Ramirez said…
Thanks Alvine for your visit and for the add to the blogroll. As soon as I have a chance you will be part of our blogroll, as well. Thanks again.
Albine Bodo said…
You're welcome, Tonnet. I'll see your posts regularly.